Care Training Providers was established by Anne McKenzie to deliver a personalised training service to Care Homes, Hospitals, Hospices and businesses.
As both a Care Home and Training Manager in the past, Anne gained the insights, experience and qualifications required to provide training within the Care sector.
• Registered General Nurse
• Cert Ed. – University Greenwich
• Lecturer in Health & Social Care
• Further Education City & Guilds 7307 & 7407
• D34 Internal Verifier
• D32/33 Vocational Assessor
• Internal Reviewer – ‘Investors in People’
• St. John Ambulance Trained Trainer
• City & Guilds Qualified Moving & Handling Trainer
- Royal College of Nursing
- Institute for Learning (Post Compulsory Education and Training)
- Lead trainer for Kent integrated Care Association KICA
- Member of FAIB – First Aid Industry Body
- Member of FOFAO – Federation of First Aid Training Organisations
Security clearance - Advanced CRB.